If the focal length I approached the reflection of a woman more beautiful than it actually is, seats and some silent companion.
The indifference of all others' presence makes more noise than this train, so clean, tidy, silent.
I would stay hours on these new means blue, sin make only short distances.
When I was a teenager I sadly have often come in the paths incubation GTT, took the first bus and it will stay on from the terminus to terminus, and back.
Then run out of dry steppes and cars and trucks and rails, and comes in black, down to Porta Susa and beyond, all black black black, no more horizons of cyan, magenta, yellow skies.
Well, I hate this part, requires me to only see more of me in the glass, it appears that fluctuate throughout the black black black, and instead I'm always here, static and boring.
Then I found something to do: the crossings on behalf of the fabric of the seat cover, fixed security cameras wondering who has my face in that instant, cammino su e giù, tamburello le dita.. ma oggi la fortuna è dalla mia, posso giocare a “indovina i legami tra i gruppi di compagni di viaggio”: poco avanti a me trovo due bimbetti biondi, maschio e femmina, sicuramente fratelli; giocano a carte con una signora, ridono e ridono. La bimba è molto attratta dalla donna, troppo perché possa essere sua madre, le mamme son scontate dopo un po', non incuriosiscono tanto. E allora penso che questa signora sia una zia giovane e premurosa, ché la piccoletta la osserva tutta assorta e con gli occhi traslucidi si fa bella per spostare ogni interesse su di lei. Le fossette sembrano dire guardamiguardami .
Penso che anche io e mia sorella ci litigavamo sempre la zia, come fosse un trofeo.
Allora mi viene in mente che mi manca mia zia.
Rido con la biondina e lei mi risponde tutta sdentata e timorosa.
Finalmente torna la luce di nuovo, mi estraneo e non gioco più, guardo fuori ancora un po'.
Ma un po' è poco, perché è già ora di scendere, e vorrei risalire e tornare indietro, rifare tutto daccapo.
E allora penso che il rapporto che ho coi treni è lo stesso che ho col resto della mia vita.
0 comments:
Post a Comment