hundred times I thought I'd be doing exactly what was done, another thousand stars all wrong.
hundred times I thought I have every answer from the fingers, a thousand others did not even know what to ask.
hundred times I fell asleep with the thought of someone, something a thousand others helped me get to sleep without even realizing it.
hundred times I tried to rationalize, "I did not want say this, "another thousand there until I slammed the front no longer hearing the noises.
hundred times I wanted to wish someone, something, anyone, any more than could be desired, I struggled in vain against a thousand windmills.
hundred times I wanted to fuck only in obedience to my stomach, a thousand other voices and moans and kisses and tears and swear they have dominated every sound.
hundred times I tried to apologize, a thousand I understand it is okay to have a scapegoat, one each dippiù not merely to justify the obligatory Freudian crisis.
hundred times I said andiamo avanti, altre mille ho corso più veloce che potevo verso lo stacco di partenza.
Cento volte ho chiesto, implorato, mendicato, la perdita dei ricordi, altre mille ho sputato lana salata su ogni centimetro di pelle posseduta.
Certe volte avrei voluto sparire nel bianco di mattine come questa, quando gli orizzonti non ci sono, le ombre non ci sono, i colori non ci sono, gli strepiti non ci sono; quelle volte in cui dominano solo lontane eco di brusii, luci piatte, rami secchi, pastelli tiepidi e noiosi.
Sarebbero le fughe perfect, in the silence of nothing, his face all yellow and your lungs a bit 'withered from the pain of not being there, but still very careful to make part of something, perhaps a mood.
Rare times I had sex without the need to find a reason.
Why? Why?! WHY'..?!!! Because nothing is more of a total orgasm.
Two or three times I realized that orgasm was not enough, dippiù want, ask us motivimotivimotivi, claim the slamming of the eyelashes and sizzle of hearts, the words of the report and I love of order, his hands clasped and eyes in the eye. Essennonloffai as they say you are a sodomitapervertitoputtanonefacilonesenzasentimentieanima in practice as well not even know what it means to breathe.
I once knew-then-I think the thing we love to talk, we all have that name forever in the mouth, quell'ascetismo that anyone, at least once in their life, must prove is nothing but a bunch of selfish personal needs scontatamente: il bisogno di sentirsi belli, buoni, bravi, interessanti, puri, altruisti, onesti, normalimaddiversi per quellapersonallì .
Quella volta ho infine deciso che io non voglio starci, ci son stata già troppe volte, è un gioco scorretto, l'ho praticato con tutte le accortezze del caso, eppure non penso d'aver mai vinto.
Ho perso d'aver vinto.
Eppure non sono diverso, non poi così div erso.
0 comments:
Post a Comment