Tuesday, December 29, 2009

W.m. Rogers And Son Silverware

Do not worry, that somehow we do. I


do not know, in recent years, how many were emergencies, problems, small and big trouble, the real tragedy. Certainly more than I could support my back. Today there was yet another. This time it was a disappointment in my aftermath safety deepest respect for people who love me. A person from an early age he expressed his closeness, that ever since my dad passed away, it took me realize that there would be in case of need, today I turned my back. Today I asked for that help that was offered to me and I found the doors closed.
I came home discouraged, I found my mother in tears, disillusioned like me. I tried to be strong, rasicurarla, to make them see things from a better perspective. Who ever saw him cry a parent, I understand and know that no matter what, even the lies are being made and say happy even to wipe those tears.
I spoke with a friend. A. Without me to ask him anything, he offered to help, support and told me to feel comfortable, because somehow we would have solved. He spoke in the plural. E 'come down to my height, I was raised, he placed a hand on my shoulder and told me that we have solved. As if the problems were his. Although nothing has been settled, although the situation is as it was before, I immediately I felt relieved. The force di un amico. Il bene che mi vuole.
Grazie Grazie Grazie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment