Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cruising Spots Belfast



C'è un momento carico di energia,
quando ti guardo negli occhi e
vedo che ti stai avvicinando.
Esistiamo solo noi in questo cubo,
pregusto il tocco ed il
warmth of your chest against mine.
Keeping his eyes fixed on us,
here is the contact that requires you, here
arms around me.
I'll cry and I'm happy,
of your body on my
of your cheek that comes to mind.
you shake your hips so strong,
shoulders and back against me,
like you have to enter you.
I feel the natural scent of your skin,
the words that tell me rocking a bit, '
breathing the air from your hair.
You're doing well and you know, a body
rises from the earth and give fresh
the condition of a man among men.
Give me some 'of your energy,
with which I could cope with life,
when you do not I have more to his chest.
It costs nothing to both
but for the good that you may want,
we are giving a precious moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment