Friday, December 4, 2009

Lacrosse Glove Sizing

Bubbles. A Life in watertight compartments. Embrace


My life, my day, my week, is characterized by a peculiar aspect: the bubbles! There is a progressive and coherent unit of my existence. In fact, I realized that everything I do, the people I see, the relationships that I care, are all enclosed and isolated in appearance and develop a consistent and independent of the main. It 's like every time I entered it in a bubble. There's that great as before when I'm at work. There is one small and warm where I take refuge in a solitary lunch. There is one in which just before the weekend in Bassano. There is one where by when I see or hear my friend. And as well, including dozens of large and small bubbles, each with its own characteristics, but separate and different so as not to be expected and allowed no penetration. The smaller bubbles are the "candy" moments and smiling slightly, only to divert the thought bubble over the mangy, quella del lavoro. Possibile che riesca a far uscire qualcuno o qualcosa dalla sua bolla e lo faccia camminare sulla strada della mia vita? Un piano ce l'ho. Se faccio esplodere la bolla che mi lega alla dannazione, allora tutto forse sarà libero di scorrere in un fluente e coordinato insieme in movimento. Le sfere si scioglieranno e quel che resterà sarà libero di venire a me, con me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment