Parola soprattutto abusata, "amicizia" è uno stato di altissima affinità tra persone, che sentendo nel loro animo il bene comune, si guardano e si comportano come compagni di branco. Amicizia è condivisione di esperienze, amicizia è anche condivisione di valori. Gli amici non sono uguali tra loro, possono essere anche profondamente diversi, ma c'è un tangibile collante che per sempre li legherà: l'affinità.
Gli amici per forza di cose sono pochi, ma quel che conta è che un'amicizia vera è forever. I have often repeated that he never turned away from me a friend. I never closed the doors to a forever so I tried this scent. The experiences we are swaying, clash, away, but my whole life testifies to what I'm saying.
And now, in a particularly difficult moment of my career I find myself having to stop to look around. After all it's Christmas, time to take stock. Why not go to browse my friends?
my first real friend. We have spent years in school assembly, we met every afternoon, we joked, we have grown together. Then there was a terrible fight and for two years we have not seen. Then he had an accident. I got to visit the hospital. It was as if everything was as it was in high school. I took him for months to do physical therapy, we made the five-thousand-piece puzzle. Hugged me. Now he is married and has one child, we see little, but it is true that every time that feeling renewed.
The person who smiled at me and brought out when it's finished my first love. A boy with a beautiful soul, clean, thin and strong. We quickly built a strong relationship. I have loads of great expectations, I have always demanded a lot from him and I still love him very much. We tucked in difficult times and we We also made a promise, then not maintained by both of you will always hurt by people. Her and my work, her and my love has often divided, but just a cup of tea at Upside to resume our interminable speech.
D funny that our story. It 's true, we are very diverse people that they exist, but one thing unites us: that which makes us smile and laugh out loud. We saw each other every day, almost every evening, hundreds of things we did together, without looking at who made the most effort. We both cheated, and the constant of our meetings was the laughter. We also have past bad times and bad events, but never told us we always took a lot of good. 'Tis gone for a while, so I tried, now it's back and I think I can say that he found the doors wide open.
F Speech complicated. Strong feelings, strong and immediate vicinity. But a shadow has divided us. We are seeking to overcome it. Come to me, hug me and talk.
A's up to you. I love you muchly. Sometimes we have yet to understand, we are not always tuned and heated discussions are always around the corner. Too bad that they almost always end up in laughter. At least you must give me: I make jokes to lighten! We often beaten up, but every time organize things to see.
With all I've done things you never thought, I am enriched by your experiences, I listened to your problems and you have seen my well. With all I've done crazy things (see photo with all ...), I had a fight with all I have shared moments of my life, whose memories will remain linked to your faces.
The budget is positive. You are all still here within my reach, some closer, others a bit 'longer diverge. You have all, and for different reasons, my esteem. Now I need you, you are there. What can I say? I selected well? I think not. I was lucky to meet you and above all, we all made a commitment to stay together.
If someone wants to be sued in the next budget, and had read the post, you can try to get involved. You can not find a breeder judge, but possibly a welcoming smile.
0 comments:
Post a Comment