After a day like that, after hours spent being tossed and buffeted, after being humiliated, now I'm home. I'm really tired, but still full of desire to ransom. I was brought to its knees, but I would use this position to start shooting. Bend your head to the ground and then raised towards the horizon with a look of defiance. I'm tired of taking them. I would like serenity that such a display as a hat, but I would also like to take me with rage. I would finally start to run, attack, bite all the negativity that you are bitter about me. People, things, mechanisms, ruining the lives, going beyond their area without mercy. I would like to be me for once the bad. But perhaps not. It would be enough to fit on those starting blocks, start shooting, running and flying out of here.
0 comments:
Post a Comment