to draw up a list of things I can do.
result was that things are trivial, common to most often taken for granted.
I know I'm a genius in the indifference intemperate, sometimes some truth gill unreachable, and then stumble into it.
I found not to be able to listen to people, and I know for sure that this is due to my arrogance inadequate.
A peculiarity me concede: I am sorry for anyone like me, but just no. So do it on a "sòllappiùfforte but there I also have those moments of weakness," and this only makes a person even more sad.
In writing this I am exemplifying the characteristic of the above self-consistent as I love so much to do.
Meeting odors for days I know but I do not know context, attach to the person place of belonging. Extreme discomfort.
"Trust me, if they all realize that you are." I did not. [Clang of men who faint before the sun, step].
I have always relied far too high, and, especially, have always made the assumption it could take the easy way to get there.
choices that "I have been able" to perform on time are the simplest to implement, at least that's what I believe in the moment. The tears always come later. I am heartened to think that all pass away.
I am nineteen years of a life and a half, I wonder when cesseranno.
Ché poi son solo frammenti d'orgoglio che volano via.
Datemi fuoco, ché ormai è chiaro che con le acque chete non so creare contatti.
0 comments:
Post a Comment