Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Artists Who Use Fruit







L'URLO
Io ti piacerò lo sai
io ti piacerò lo sai
ecco un'altra notte che mi vuole portar via
cerco aiuto un bar aperto e sono a casa mia
no no no no no
pareti sconosciutemi turnaround
burn on the pillow in my bed in the light of a match
no no no no no no no no ninth
feel that a voice speaks softly to the bottom of
me as a black abyss, but asks why
then screams inside me screaming
inside me screams inside ah ah ah ah ah
I'll like you know I'll like you know

follow my breath while I try my fingers
haunting but hands should be in no no no no
a face in the mirror in full Moon is not my
a look of animal glitters my god!
no no no no no no no no ninth
hear the voice now has a stamp that I did not feel the
speak in a language that I do not know
then a scream inside the scream inside I scream inside
ah ah ah ah Ahio
you like me you know I'll like you know
feel that a voice speaks softly to the bottom of
me as a black abyss, but asks why
then screams inside me screams inside me screams inside
ah ah ah ah ah I know you like me

I know I'll love you like me you know I'll like you know
( Gianna Nannini, 1984 )

0 comments:

Post a Comment