This action is for my friends, the real ones. In a difficult time is right to look around and see who owns the hands that try to carry you.
I'm not faultless, it 'imperfections. This probably makes me a person who, like others, is not easy to understand, it is not easy to approach him, and is therefore not easy to help. In particular, are very closed about my problems and when I'm with other people tend to not want to talk about. My true friends capture my state of mind, they know when they can spur us on, and they know when the case of distraction, to talk about something else. All have small or big problems, so everyone likes to break away when possible.
In the past months I believed to be deficient of affection, I thought that seeking a hug was the best thing I could do. I've also written. Of course, I stay not what I said and written here, but now, reflecting on many things, I think I have some 'missed their target in my research. Maybe coming to question even the research itself, and "turning to the back" I can admit you were wrong and the sin of compulsiveness, in my research work to alleviate my suffering.
There were two people who helped me understand this. Andrea and Daniel. The first took my hand and took me to try to solve problems, those most at your fingertips, ran when I had no eyes to see me before. He proved to me more than a friend could be of valuable support, thrust, and loving partner of entertainment and distractions. The second is back because he loves me, does everything possible to paint a smile impromptu. While experiencing a situation that I feel like my own, for the tests to which it is subject, is not short of his presence and his comic to help me, to give myself a pat on the back. Thanks
to them, I had a slice of life that comes from the daily problems I had, and I have a perspective, something to arrive in the evening, besides the presence of A. With them I can afford to design my life over this ditch where I fell.
What I want to communicate, as well as a renewed thanks to those who love me and support me, is the sphere of humanity that can be called Vasco. I'm not just a person who may or may not know, who may or may not bring. My life is directly linked to these people, the bonds I have with them. Who do I look with the intention of being a friend, can not isolate me. People are individuals that intertwine relationships and bonds that you can not deny or ignore.
My friends are my pride. The only thing that I feel I can be admired. Wrong those who approach me asking me to put aside one or the other. Wrong person who enjoys the unique need to protect himself. I feel comfortable with them, if you want to understand how I am and what I think I should do with them, because with them myself, that I can cut from what I could be.
not hide. Who reads this blog knows I have problems at work. Who just knows me knows that I suffer superficially. A person thinks is funny to continue to make jokes in bad taste about it. True friends, I repeat, they know when it's time to push and when, in fact, it's time to go for a ride in the fun. My friends and I with them, we are normal people, not embarrassing, even intelligent. We are not ashamed of what we are, and in turn confidence without paranoia. In the end I really think we are special. Not better, not worse, but a bright light makes us stand out.
Friendship is an important thing, perhaps the most important, because you can not love someone even if you're not a friend. It is a privilege. Those who do not necessarily have to rethink their attitudes. In the past I have done, and I have improved my situation. This is my suggestion: more humility avvicinarsi alle persone, rispetto per la sfera che le circonda, propensione a ricredersi su certe idee, perché solo lo stolto non riesce a cambiare opinione. I valori teniamoceli stretti, ma per il resto nulla è scritto sulla pietra. Io, in amicizia la penso così, altrimenti non sarebbe nemmeno possibile un arricchimento reciproco.
0 comments:
Post a Comment