This last week I felt the need to revive an unconscious baggy and air force one + sporty jackets and sweatshirts, and now everything is clear to me: the days teen are coming to an end permanently to make way for the days ty . E 'sti cocks.
Cheppoi am still me, but they are all there that "you're no longer quite so", will be.
Here then, there are moments I would tear off a bite of these bumps that rise from my breast, reducing them to shreds trample spit on kicking away. Created more bitterness because they sent me to smile, but those of others, aims to analyze a pair of eyes that are certainly not green-hazel which I find myself on either side of the nose.
sometimes mixes everything and I can not tell from the mistakes and perhaps his head is pounding punk who idolized small groups and listening to 13 years and I cry a little 'inside and M'innamoro continuously all that I can not hate.
As the ty are nearby and as I tell them to be ty for centuries, I still feel inevitably teen in my dreams of glory and spirit of revenge in the case. Then what is a date if you are not accustomed to calendars and diaries dating? I can not see nothing more than numbers in sequence with some x above.
0 comments:
Post a Comment