I do not write up here by a tot.
I should / would write also meander in the hidden secrets of the brothers top secret, but even there, nada.
The fact is that now I have a "public" real, with which it might be more fun to deal with.
Sure, the comment on the stranger's past here by accident, as well as that of his centuries, is always a nice heart sank.
But I have to say anything that does effect the vacuum that is created when you finish reciting your words, written with thy fingers, your brain, your atria and ventricles. That vacuum there, feel it, live it firsthand. What the commentator serial no, you can imagine, and usually the images as you want, and, more generally, the idea than the reality, so let's say that you are a "self-referenced" without concrete foundations to do so, assuming che “possa essere andata così, possa aver pensato quello e quell'altro”, ma buona parte delle volte così non è.
Invece quando sei TU a leggere, TU a scandire, TU a soppesare, sai che al 90% quello che volevi trasmettere è arrivato, perché è stato assunto come TU volevi che avvenisse.
Eqquindi sì, son talmente rinfrancata e estasiata da questa nuova tecnica di condivisione che non sento quasi più la necessità di perpetuare nel farlo qui.
Il tempo passa, eppure ancora non ho perso il vizio di buttare aggettivi each 3x2, when I write when I think when I speak.
My notebook is always there in black bag, someone would laugh to know that it's really black.
you exactly the words that make me laugh the most part, the other day I scored another one that does not even know if there is, and frankly, I do not care to know: SVAMPITEZZA, Maddie from sbellicarsi.
And then I'm addicted to drafts by train, are they They come to me better, I always thought there piùbbelli above the rails. It will be the butt lassopra tremble, and then all I tremble and shiver when it is usually because they are involved and excited and when they are involved and excited me create one thousand muses on his head and I could frescoed walls of words and cut each piece of paper to make collages of ideas in the hope to lose rationality.
How I learned to detach myself from reality, to write much more and much better.
And then there is a glossary of Fanelli, and when I realize that I love something I write it now without thinking too much over, and besides it's too funny to find things like "glass" or "water" and back to why wrote that, under what conditions, upon which thought.
Water, love you with all of myself, and I do not speak of the sea, I speak of water. And then she's so sweet phonetically speaking, although that in itself cq so strong and bulky.
Then I think of the things that I wish I could say well, and I think I can not say anything good.
So I thank the Prince, and I apologize saying that what you do not know, I know sing.
0 comments:
Post a Comment