Monday, January 10, 2011

Homemade Hair Relaxer

Bad boy smile

I want to smile. It's my way to say that I'm happy to be, if only for a moment with you. What can I give you, what can I do to inform you that I'm here for you? I would disarm you, make you relax, hug you with my smile. Do not think there is nervousness about to betray or hide what I think. You smile a little because I know you. Problems are always there, it is easier to support them if someone laughs at your side. My wants to be a sincere smile, not the facade and not to digest unpleasant things hidden behind. I intend to give you a lot, and is one of the few ways that I can do that without losing anything. Do you like my smile? I hope so, you know that if I look in the mirror and I vedo sorridere, smetto subito? :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment