In this blog I have often talked about friendship, about the people who are close to me. I thanked him who I was next door, who gave me a hand, who encouraged me. Before that, in previous posts, I wrote about what I was trying to be helpful to those who love you, my prerogative to listen. I have often described the friendship a share, and as such a relationship for two-way force in two directions. How to renege on these statements? I'm so self-evident shared, which should continue on this path.
A person close to me asks if the friends who now surround it, you really show that in case of need. A sort of concern prior? A get your hands avanti, o una percezione presente? Io credo non ci si possa preoccupare della consistenza dei propri amici, se non proprio nel momento in cui senti delle mancanze in loro.
Mi dispiace sentirmi dire certe cose. Mi fa male sentire che sono stato abituato a trovare in questa persona, una presenza costante, un orecchio per i miei drammi e le mie paturnie. Mi irrita sentire che io, come altri, avrei sempre giudicato "splendida" la sua vita, non curandomi delle sue possibili criticità.
Poi provo a mettermi nei suoi panni, analizzo per quanto posso la situazione. Può essere che io sia talmente preso dalle mie cose, da non accorgermi di sue difficoltà? Ci provo veramente a vedere con i suoi occhi, e ancora non riesco a understand it. I do not share his analysis because it starts from reality totally different from those I experienced. I never considered his life easy or beautiful. Often with a friend discussing the perception that may have other problems unrelated to their experience, which were never used. A person who does not live fully in my reality or that of any other, who does not know what it means to be in that place, does not know the feeling you get. This is why I never allowed to look better or worse than the existence of others in relation to mine, because people do not always reveal the problems that torment. Only if someone would come up to me and calm spurting from every pore, I talking about all the good things that happen or who I could consider it lucky and probably in a better position in that I find myself in Qualle or others.
mortify me that a person who I feel very close to thinking that I put it to judge the lives of others, so that I feel a victim of circumstances, so helpless to hold up the other as privileged. This blog collects all too often my outbursts or sad thoughts concerning my difficulties, but I always have in mind are not the only one to have and, indeed, well aware dell'esisnza reality of hell in comparison. So why think I'm so dry from locking myself in a cloak of "bad luck" and not see beyond the My nose is going on?
categorically reject this accusation, and the very fact that asks me questions, going deeper into these things is a proof of my friendship, my neighborhood, or else one cares, right?
said that, I have heard reproach that has been done for me, I was humbled to hear my analysis of each individual behavior, have been accused of doing only what I want. I, who was a child I had no friends, I have always considered the intimacy of the relationship as the most precious thing there is in life, I've always lived in friendship as the conquest of a great good, I'm mortified by this war prior which is nothing but discomfort experienced by a person I love, based on non-existent, which have nothing to do with me and my character. This friend asked, "since this friendship has become a one-way relationship? This offends me, it reminds me when I admitted the same error. I tried to understand it, but I see there's the other side an unshakeable certainty. I tried to see what I care about, what I also agree nell'amizia, but there's no way.
At the same time now I have to face a difficult path, a way that forced me not leave room for a few weeks. Is therefore difficult to give than to receive in a short period that I absorb a lot. It is not turn in on themselves. It 's just go about things. The door is open, of course, and will remain so forever, but I see myself more as a solo traveler at this time. I hope so, and I am sure that on the way there are many beautiful things to share with my friends, and eventually I can devote much more to them and their needs.
In the meantime, I'm the guy in the picture, if you want to talk with me, you have a whistle and get my attention, otherwise I'll pull ahead and just down the road I will join you. There are still a few steps, but heavy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment