Friday, March 19, 2010

Best Exterior House Colour Heritage

the Father's Day ... Ciack n.31

Return this day of the year, and how not to think?
It 's a difficult period of changing, of courage, so many fears.
Do not grieve, nor feeling sorry for himself.
I think of you dad,
the things you were doing,
what you gave to your family, how it was going to
my life if you had been there.
So the only feeling I want to leave out is anger.
Anger because we lost time when we could live,
anger for what you had to suffer,
for all the hopes that have been mown,
for the dignity that was stolen from you, for many
opportunities that have been torn to me.
After nine years ago I am here to ask how some people
not realize what life is. People
empty and disgusting that complicates and ruin the lives of others.
I wish all trying to look for a minute,
as I saw it on your deathbed,
skeleton eaten by the disease,
bloodstained and I was losing,
with two beautiful eyes wide open looking at me, shouting
and the fear of dying. The Mago
salt each time as that day.
Why must I be so connected to this memory?
Why this day means for me to fill me with rage?
I might not want to turn the page,
me I still hold tight to me,
fragile it was.
me so much pain, but I can not help but hold you tight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment