Far , and a traveling-no-not on his own will, far away.
I brought the camera, I took a picture. The first that I wanted to take stress-I-just came right at the entrance of the province of turin, return: the usual downturn in copper coin that seeks the soft-lined bed. It will be trivial, but fascinating as dazed and little else.
What then know that we are we turn to and she's standing there, which controls everything and everyone. Or was he ? Bof.
what I feel is not true, and not tell [cited] .
Although I would, in spades. Here then, the palate. Here I always have a negative connotation, often travel manin hand with the word "shit", when in the genitive.
Nothing is by chance, it all makes sense. After
philosophical maxim, which already holds forth-indeed, he was firmly convinced Compte-back in 800, and he again met the theme of unconventional could vanish, in the hope of maintaining even a minimum of dignity . But no. The fact
that is, undeniably, are women. As one can pose as a tomboy, with all that that entails, and have always tough, arrogant and indestructible, we women are so .
And we're good, we just keep this good in our face unmoved. When you give birth to these considerations, I find myself to envy my gay friends, so that they have understood everything.
I know it sounds a bit 'field in the air as speech, however, here, has its own reason. These comparisons continue to absorb and assimilate it, and not from the blogosphere, which can only take me to the above conclusion, we women are fabulous, fabulous.
Tolerance to win, to swallow to get big. This
do, moment by moment, and remarked to him as a woman.
's why I love to rename the element typically masculine "dime", to give it a meaning that women still have, because it is only thanks to her if every fucking day we wake up and still organize our daily life, following the time she articulates. Or not.
As a mother, a wife, as a woman in any role they can play.
And I'll be the last, always.
0 comments:
Post a Comment