Monday, February 16, 2009

Slogans For Healthy Eating

great experience like you.



At 22 he is already in bed, tired of life, weary of the questions, weighed down by the dampers.
She is awake a little longer ', searching for answers buried by guilt, by where I went wrong, obsessed him, the inability di dirgli no, dall’ostinazione che nasce da debolezza.
Dopo ore vigili, anche lei necessita di sogni. Si accinge al letto, la sua metà fredda, nessun braccio proteso ad attenderla.
Lui finge di dormire già da un po’, evitare e deresponsabilizzare, evitare e deresponsabilizzare , il più lateralmente sospinto possibile, rannicchiato su sé stesso e i suoi pochi capelli, schiena rivolta alla metà fredda.
Lei simula una carezza, per poi ritrarre la mano senza sfiorare l’altrui pelle, richiudendola nel suo seno a proteggersi per scaldarsi e mordersi per zittirsi.
Da un po’ di notti a questa parte gli Her eyes are even more blue, crystalline, clear and shining constantly. It is known that water and salt smooths and give glory, the splendor of shadow distraught.

Two good traveling companions should not ever leave me. Can choose different departure, will always be two sailors.

The blog is mine, and I write what I want.
Telling other people's lives, only conjecture. I always wanted to learn how to do it. And he raises this as well. Despite the criticisms, cryptic, crypts.

Iaia loves. And that's it.
Just to Montoso, the sheep, the mountains.


0 comments:

Post a Comment